March 15, 2021
Lee Bank remains OPEN to service our customers. In efforts to help combat the novel coronavirus, Lee Bank encourages customers to take advantage of the alternate banking solutions available to help reduce the risk of coming into contact with the virus.
- Online & Mobile Banking - Access and manage your accounts safely and securely from anywhere, View Balances, Pay bills, Transfer funds, Open new accounts, Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit.
- Digital Wallet - Securely pay for purchases using contactless payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay)
- ATM Services - Drive up ATMs are located at all Lee Bank branches and offer an array of services including Cash withdrawals, Balance Inquiry, and Transfers between linked accounts.
- Drive up windows are available at all Lee Bank Branches.
- Customer Support Center - Our friendly staff in the customer support area are available during business hours (8:30am-4:00pm Monday -Thursday, and 8:30am-6:00pm Friday. to answer your questions.
Lee Bank is well positioned to weather the COVID-19 pandemic currently affecting the globe. As a financial institution with an 88-year history, we have laid the groundwork and have a sound foundation to provide the products and services our customers have come to expect. Lee Bank remains one of the most well-capitalized banks in Virginia. The FDIC has reminded Americans that FDIC-insured banks remain the safest place to keep their money. Since 1932, no depositor has ever lost a penny of FDIC-insured funds.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is a top priority. The team at Lee Bank is actively monitoring the situation and following guidance from state and federal agencies including the Virginia Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Thank you for the cooperation and support.