Personal Lines of Credit
Even with the best laid plans in life, unforeseen expenses can come from left field. Instead of taking out a one-time loan or adding to high-interest credit card debt, consider a personal line of credit.
A personal line of credit can be used for practically anything - repairs, medical expenses, bills, and more. Often having lower interest rates than traditional credit cards, a line of credit can be tapped into multiple times and won’t penalize you for early repayment. Talk to a Lee Bank representative today for help finding the best option for your situation.
- Competitive, variable rates to fund a wide variety of personal needs:
- Vehicle repairs or updates
- Family vacation
- Home improvements
- Unexpected medical bills
- And much more!
- No collateral necessary
- Low minimum payments
- No annual fee
- No prepayment penalties
- Lines from $500
- Funds accessible in person, by check, phone, Lee Bank on the Go, or our LBTC Mobile App
- Funds available as soon as 24 hours after application and closing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Stop by any office location to see if you qualify for a personal line of credit today!